3.09.2016

beautiful lies

“Oh, well, I’ve tried to be open
But I’ve found it’s hard when you’re broken“

- Birdy


i find that really true. i’ve hung out with new friends, like going out for coffee and once we drowned in silence after long talks, all they could ask to me was, “you have to try to be open to us sometimes”.
that’s something that i tried really hard. i enjoy all their talk, it’s so exciting to hear everything coming from new friends - which means they have trusted me to keep their stories. i have told them that i don’t really have something to talk about, well, i just can’t,
but i want to.
i ended up telling them that i was okay, i wasn't.
oh, beautiful lies.

p.s i'm so excited for Birdy's new album, Beautiful Lies, and this song is already my fav. 3.25.16.

"Tell me beautiful lies
I wish that I had the strength to let go, but I don't"


  


No comments:

Post a Comment

witchcravt © , All Rights Reserved. BLOG DESIGN BY Sadaf F K.